The premier continuing education and networking event for clinical research professionals.
ACRP 2019 is the venue for learning the practical strategies, best practices, and creative solutions needed to improve clinical trial quality.
Each year the Association of Clinical Research Professionals brings the clinical research community together to learn, connect, and explore opportunities to drive excellence in clinical research.
- NEW for 2019 - 24 Continuing Education Units
- 60+ Sessions and Workshops Designed to Improve Clinical Trial Quality
- 6 Continuing Education Tracks, Including
- Process and Technology Innovation
- Site Management & Study Coordination
- Project Management
- Career Growth
- 125+ Thought-Leading Presenters
- 1,200+ Fellow Clinical Research Professionals
- 100+ Leading-Edge Suppliers and Solution Providers
- EVEN MORE VALUE – Take ACRP 2019 back to the office with one year of online access to all recorded continuing education sessions, slides, and handouts.
A broad spectrum of clinical research professionals reflective of the diverse nature of the clinical research enterprise.
Their roles and organizations may vary, but ACRP 2018 attendees share one thing in common: a passion to improve public health through quality clinical research.
All Types of Clinical Research Professionals...
...from All Types of Organizations
Abbott | AbbVie | Alliance for Clinical Research Excellence & Safety | Amgen | Astellas Pharma | AstraZeneca | Avoca Quality Consortium | BioClinica | Boston Scientific | C.R. Bard | Canadian Institute for Medical Advancement | Cancer Treatment Centers of America | Celgene | Chesapeake IRB | Children's Hospital | Chiltern | Clinical Trials Tranformation Initiative | Covance, Inc. | craresources | DCRI | DrugDev | Eli Lilly and Company | Food and Drug Administration | Genentech | Greater Gift Initiative | INC Research | inVentiv Health | Johnson & Johnson | LabConnect | Mayo Clinic | Medix | Medtronic | Merck & Co. | mProve Health | National Cancer Center | National Cancer Institute | National Institutes of Health | Novartis | Novella Clinical | Novo Nordisk | Parexel | Pfizer | Pharm-Olam International | PMG Research, INC | PPD | PRA Health Sciences | Quintiles, Inc. | Rho, Inc. | Roche | Samumed | Sarah Cannon | St. Jude Children's Research Hospital | TransCelerate Biopharma, Inc. | WIRB - Copernicus Group
+700 More Organizations*
*Organizations listed above represent attendees, speakers, and exhibitors from ACRP 2017 and/or ACRP 2018